Since 2001 Global Employment Solutions Inc., has provided hiring solutions for manufacturers, construction, administrative and clerical offices, medical clinics and other employers in Rochester and the surrounding areas.
Our specialty is in finding reliable, hard-working temporary and full-time employees to help organizations improve productivity, manage labor expenses, and get extra work done.
Our recruitment process will achieve the right quality of candidates for you that can do the job, which means it will save you from wasting resources in time and money. Above all, it will help your company to thrive, as good people are the essence of every successful company.
Every candidate Global Employment Solutions Inc. provides is thoroughly interviewed and screened. Only the right candidates are recommended to you. We concentrate on finding quality candidates rather than quantity.
Global Employment Solutions Inc. will offer you a high level of service backed by our extensive experience. We are always available for advice and help whenever it is required. After all, that’s what long-term business relationships are built on.
Global Employment Solutions Inc., is committed to providing quality staffing services to our clients. We strive to surpass our client’s expectations in customer service and response time.
You’ve spent time developing a culture and work environment that works for your company. You’re looking for people who share your values, ideals, and goals. Our values define our culture. It’s how we behave and operate at work. At Global Employment Solutions Inc., we are committed to the success of our associates and our employees through the pursuit of our shared values.
Our values are:
- Safety and Quality First: Safety and Quality are the #1 priority!
- Honesty and Integrity: Do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Fairness and Respect: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Communication: Open and honest, clear and concise communication at all levels.
- Always assume positive intent: Non-blaming, non-judgmental approach.
- No one person is more valuable than the team: Understanding the goal and your essential role.
- Bias for Action: Have a sense of purpose and urgency in all you do.
- Continuous Improvement: Always look for a better way.
- Shared Risk/Shared Reward: Work together and succeed together.
- Process Driven: Follow our processes to deliver consistent and predictable results.