The Logistics Associateis responsible for maintaining adequate supply levels. This includes ordering, receiving, and storing of stock and non-stock supplies.
– Maintains adequate levels of Inventory and equipment.
– Monitors inventory and rotates inventory/supplies in a timely manner.
– Tracks back orders and follows-up with vendor in a timely manner.
– Sets up new products with purchasing in Supply Chain and appropriate Department(s).
– Creates requisitions for stock and non-stock supplies (PSRO Reports).
– Assists with the processing of items to be returned for credit.
– Assures Unit of Measure is correct.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
– High School Education or equivalent.
– One to three years in shipping and receiving.
– Familiar with computer and it’s operating systems desirable.
It is 3rd shift. 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM Sunday – Thursday. No driving required.
$16.00 per hour.